- Premium 21” Surface Cleaner: The surface cleaner delivers a commercial level cleaning about an area of 21” wide with its high working efficiency. Max. working pressure 4000PSI at 8.5GPM and Min. working pressure 800PSI at 2GPM. Note: If there are large rocks in the area you are cleaning, please clean them before using equipment; otherwise, the stones will damage the water outlet.
- 3 Jets Fast Cleaning: Our pressure flat surface cleaner is equipped with 3 high-speed rotating jets. These 3 spray nozzles are formed as a 25-degree design to provide faster and complete cleaning. Also, the nozzles have only 0.06” diameter, making the water-intensive and ensuring a strong cleaning effect.
- Durable & Adjustable: Adopted the solid 304 stainless steel material, our rotating surface cleaner features a wear-proof, water-proof, and non-deformed performance. It can meet different heights needs for its angle adjustable handle and provides a smooth movement by 4 universal castors. Harsh bristle controls the over-spray and never scratches the ground.
- Good Compatibility: You will enjoy the cleaning with the labor-saving trigger gun on the power washer floor scrubber. This trigger gun has a 3/8” inlet quick plug, easily connected to a hose with a 3/8” connector(not included). Additionally, 2 adapters of 1/4” quick connector are provided for your optional uses.
- Extensive Application: Suitable for home and commercial uses, this surface cleaner for gas pressure washers is perfect for cleaning horizontal surfaces, such as decks, patios, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, etc.
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Cleaning Surface Area||21 in/ 53 cm|
|Item Height||66 in/ 168 cm|
|Max. Working Pressure||4000 PSI|
|Max. Flow||8.5 GPM|
|Min. Working Pressure||800 PSI|
|Min. Flow||2 GPM|
|Inlet||3/8 in QC Female Plug|
|Outlet||Three 0.06 in 25-degree nozzles|
|Max. Water Temperature||140 °F/ 60 °C|