- Reliable circuitry ensures high stability and accuracy. Easy operation on vertical type panel assembling
- Frequency range from 10Hz to 1MHz selectable in 5 ranges are calibrated with single-scale graduations
- More than 5Vrms at no load and more than 2.8Vrms on 600 loadings (sine wave)
- The output level can be adjusted by a 10dB-step, 6 range attenuator, and a level adjuster
- Sine wave and square waves are available. Synchronizing input terminal.
The reliable circuit ensures high stability and accuracy, and can provide sine wave and square wave. Synchronous input terminal.
The signal amplitude of the offset can be adjusted separately by two potentiometers. The frequency range is from 10Hz to 1MHz. 5 ranges are available. Single-scale calibration is effective and accurate.
It is made of high-quality materials, durable, wear-resistant, can be used for a long time, and is easy to operate on the vertical panel assembly. The integration of the vertical panel ensures the ease of use of the equipment and makes the operation easier and more convenient. The vertical panel is easy to assemble and operate.
X1 range: 10Hz-100Hz
X10 range: 100Hz-1KHz
X1K range: 10KHZ-100KHz
X10K range: 100KHz-1MHz
Sine wave characteristics
Output voltage: 5V RMS or more
Output distortion: 400Hz-20KHz, 0.1% or less
(X100 range for 1KHz)
50Hz-500KHz 0.5% or less
OutputFlatness: ±1.5 dB (refer to 1KHz)
Square wave characteristics:
Output voltage: 10Vp.p or more
Rise time: 0.25 us or less
Duty ratio: 50%±5%(referto1KHz)
External synchronization characteristics
lRange±3% of oscillator frequency
input impedance: 10K approximate
Maxie mun input: 10V RMS
Attenuator: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB, -30dB, -40dB, and -50dB in 6 steps (accuracy +1 dB at 600? load)
Input: AC 110V or 220V, 50/60Hz
Consumption: 5 Watt
1pc Power cord
1pc Test clip
1pc Instruction manual